- New Land and Water Technology Utilized by BGE Survey Teams READ MORE
- BGE Can Sculpture on Display as Part of Charitable Event READ MORE
- BGE Expands Engineering Team With City of Charlotte Experience READ MORE
- BGE Looks to Expand Marine Business With Addition of Professional Engineer READ MORE
- BGE volunteers with Living Water in Laguna Dieciseis, Guatemala READ MORE
When infrastructure is involved, connections are vital—connections between the built and natural environments; private and public interests; urban, suburban, and rural settings; planners, scientists, surveyors, and engineers; management and project teams; speed and accuracy; time and money. Infrastructure makes community, that backbone of modern life, possible. We are BGE, Brown & Gay Engineers. We design infrastructure and all of its connections. Our highly connected culture is the context in which we think, work, and serve others. It’s also the basis for the results we achieve. And it is these results on which our clients judge us—and have for nearly a half-century.