HERE’S A PEN. WRITE YOUR SUCCESS STORY.
At BGE, you matter. That’s not just a corporate cliché we dangle out there for the sake of recruitment. We happen to be a successful consulting firm precisely because we invest in the best people—then we empower those people to affect change. The result is a team of exceptional caliber, capable of making light work of the heaviest lifting.
Our employees are the lifeblood of our company—and to ensure voices and concerns are heard and acted upon, we distribute an annual employee survey. With a high participation rate—over 90% in 2019—BGE is able to tap into the areas that may need improvement and implement changes or modifications based on employee feedback.
Seeking interns, college graduates and experienced professionals, we offer more than just a job. We offer a wide variety of BGE careers. To attract the best people—again, we’re talking about you—we make the proposition worthwhile. Our benefits package is in the top quartile of our industry and includes matching 401k, profit sharing, payment of professional license fees, holiday, vacation and alternate work schedules. Add to that an outstanding work-life balance, financial stability and ongoing professional development. Best of all, you get to spend time with people who are almost as outstanding as you.
Start your future. Fill out a BGE job application.
- If anyone is looking for a company that treats them with respect and gives them every opportunity to succeed in both their personal and business lives, then I highly recommend applying at BGE.
Survey Technician - Fort Worth
- From the first time I walked through the front doors of BGE, I could feel the family atmosphere. This makes for an enjoyable work experience. This fantastic atmosphere comes from the top all the way down to every employee.
Land Development Design Manager - Houston
- BGE has cultivated the perfect environment for me to grow and learn in. I receive one-on-one training and am often given new responsibility as I gain experience. I am encouraged to try new things and ask questions. BGE has continued to nurture my growth as I have transitioned from education to career.
Engineer - Charlotte
- At BGE, I get the opportunity to use the skills I have developed as an environmental scientist. Each day is a host to new challenges and provides continuous opportunities to learn and progress. I get to work with a strong team of professionals on a wide variety of project types in diverse locations. I also have the chance to create a positive impact in my community and help to protect the environment while doing so.
Sr. Environmental Scientist - Frisco
- Work hard, play hard! Yes, we work hard, but the personal touch is never forgotten. We have regular social activities.
For example, all the ladies in our office – from different departments – come together for a lunch date at least once a month.
Real Estate Project Coordinator - Austin
- BGE has a very collaborative culture where everyone works together to ensure the success of each project and the company overall. The people are knowledgeable, helpful and friendly, which genuinely fosters a one team vision that makes working at BGE enjoyable.
Project Manager - Houston