Lee C. Lennard, PE, F.SAME
President and CEO
In his role as president and CEO, Lee Lennard leads strategic initiatives; promotes a culture of entrepreneurialism, respect and appreciation; and encourages employees to make a difference for their clients, communities and throughout the world. Under his leadership, the firm upholds the core values established by its founders, serves clients with value-added excellence, and creates a future filled with opportunity and vitality.
As a licensed professional engineer with more than 30 years of experience, Lee is a recognized expert in flood control issues and an active advocate in the engineering community. Through his leadership with the West Houston Association, Lee most recently led the creation of “Houston Stronger,” a broad coalition of business and community leaders dedicated to working with government officials to fund and implement a comprehensive regional flood and storm resiliency plan to safeguard citizens, property and the environment.
Texas PE No. 71554
Fellow, Society of American Military Engineers (SAME)
BS in Civil Engineering, Texas A&M University
- American Council of Engineering Companies – Texas
- American Council of Engineering Companies – Houston
- Houston Engineering & Scientific Society
- Society of American Military Engineers
- West Houston Association
- Distinguished Graduate of the Zachry Department of Civil Engineering at Texas A&M University, 2018
- Leadership and Volunteerism after Hurricane Harvey – West Houston Association, 2018
- Service to People Award – American Society of Civil Engineers, 2014